Here I go again: I made EIGHT PIZZAS again this afternoon.
Faithful readers will recall that
I did this once before. That time it was a huge deal; today, not so much. If all the prep is done carefully, it's a bit assembly-line-ish. Of course, the dough has to cooperate. Sometimes it becomes difficult to handle, for reasons unknown. It develops holes, doesn't want to become round, stuff like that.
But today all went well! I made several tomato-sauce based pizzas and several goat-cheese-feta pizzas (no tomato sauce).
That should be good as emergency snacks for at least a couple of months.
 |
| That ingredient prep tray is invaluable |
 |
| One dough enough for four pizzas. From the pizza joint at Atwater Market ($4.50 ea.) |
 |
| Divided in four. |
 |
| Pretty round! |
 |
| Brush on olive/truffle oil. |
 |
| #1 ready to go in the oven at 550°. |
 |
| "White" pizza ready to go in the oven. |
 |
| "White" pizza #2 |
 |
| "White" pizza #3 |
 |
| Hybrid #4 |
 |
| The Works: Tomato sauce, ham, Genoa salami, red pepper, red onion, garlic, mushrooms, olives, Old Amsterdam Gouda, Maréchal du lait crû, Pecorino Romano, Parmigiano Reggiano, Mozzarella di Bufala cheeses, basil, oregano. |
 |
| Whew. |
No comments:
Post a Comment